1. Privacy and security policy
2. Defining personal data
By “Personal Data” we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, among others, first name, last name, postal and e-mail address, as well as telephone number.
3. Processing and purpose of the data collected
Any personal data you provide when visiting our website will be processed in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, all the purposes for which Nousmedis uses personal data are detailed below:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Purpose: To be able to respond to queries raised and contact the user to resolve doubts or questions raised, in addition to sending newsletter information.
- Legitimacy: The legitimate basis with which the data will be processed lies in the execution of the requested pre-contractual measures and/or the consent given.
- Storage periods: The data will be retained for the time necessary to respond to the issues raised.
During the recruitment process:
- Purpose: To be able to process the contracting of the requested services.
- Legitimacy: The legitimate basis on which the data will be processed lies in the execution of the requested contractual measures.
- Storage periods: The data will be retained for as long as the user has an active account and in the event that the user deletes the account for the period necessary to comply with relevant legal obligations, such as but not limited to: fiscal and tax obligations.
Nousmedis will inform all users of the non-mandatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields where otherwise indicated. However, the noncompletion of such data may prevent Nousmedis to provide all those services linked to such data, freeing us from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.
It corresponds to the user the obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated, so Nousmedis reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to the cancellation of the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
Your personal data will NOT be communicated to any other company. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to another entity, your express consent would be requested before making the communication.
4. Personal data security
Nousmedis has a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security measures, technical and organizational, to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
By the very fact of visiting this website or using the services of Nousmedis, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically registered. However, please note that while browsing the Website “cookies” are used, small data files that are generated in the user’s computer and allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- The date and time of access to the Web, allowing us to know the hours of more traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website for analytical and statistical studies on the use of the web. Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
6. User rights
All users may exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, data portability and opposition by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com . And in the event that you deem it appropriate, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Site administrators can also view and edit that information.